Wednesday, May 21, 2014

About Me!
*By: Grace E Meyer*


Hi I’m Grace Meyer I’m in 4th grade and I’m 10 & 1/2 years old. Some things I like about school are friends, teachers, and fun rewards. Some things I don’t like are Bullies and kids making fun of other kids. I can’t wait for 5th grade to start! I can’t wait to know who my teacher is!


Some things I dislike about school are bullies, kids making fun of other kids, yelling, and other stuff. Some thing I dislike at home are my brother doing stuff to me, getting in trouble and many other things I can’t think of right now. There are different reasons I dislike home and school and other places but there are always PAWSITIVE stuff to about those places to! But, to me school and home are the most PAWSITIVE places I know!

Some of my likes in school are seeing my favorite teachers, getting time to hangout with your friends at recess, and much, much more. Some things I like outside of school are hanging out with my family and family friends. Some sports I like playing are Dance, softball, basketball, and volleyball.


There is probably many more things I can tell you about myself. But thats I can think of. I hope 5th Grade can be just as good as 4th Grade and maybe even a little better. I hope you enjoyed my story on the things I like and dislike in and outside of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment